Tuesday, April 29, 2008

sick dalilah make a bad med stud

so i skip another PE review session again
of the 4 sessions, i skipped once before due to the fact my alarm fail to woke me up
i cut short one session because i have to practice Well Man *interesting details later*
and i was late for yesterday session by few minutes
totally not a good impression be made
he prob thinks i'm lazy n disinterested
if he were to write evaluation on me, for sure it'll be very bad
but i really cannot bring myself to go
the whole fever+cold combo had me bedridden the whole day *ok, mayb a lil exaggerate here* but seriusly i'm still not well
the bloody expensive Benylin doesn't seems to help much
cessss...membazir duit gue~
nothing can ever replace good old Panadol but they don't have it here
balik Mesia nnt make sure beli byk2 buat stok heheh

No comments: